The Operations Manager (OM) role is to help employees be more engaged and productive, keep customers better informed of our services and manage vendor relationships with a team of six people. The goal of the OM is to help DSI thrive by optimizing our organization processes. The OM has a wide range of administrative, technical, and management responsibilities to carry out, with an overall responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the operations of Dependable Solutions, Inc. (DSI) offices.
• Supervisor: President
• Direct Reports: One full-time and Two part-time
• Work with Client Services and Development team to properly bill for professional services (Usage).
• Work closely with the VP of Administration regarding departmental budgets
• Creates and presents reports to management (monthly & quarterly).
• Implement internal process for managing and monitoring internal and client project completion.
• Involved in monthly and quarterly management meetings about the organization's policies and the steps that it plans to take for its strategic development.
• Review current practices and make recommendations for improved efficiency, cost savings and improvement of employee morale
• Coordinate events for employees to increase employee morale and camaraderie
• Ensure that all office policies are properly communicated to the staff.
• Work with ADP to keep employee manual current.
• Compile and enforce time sheet reporting throughout organization.
• Optimize travel planning for convenient and cost effectiveness.
• Keep corporate minutes and key documents up to date (trademarks and copyrights).
• Optimize Company use of Sales Force
• Compile Monthly Sales Forecast with Sales Manager
• Manage intern with database entry, edits and updates
• Organize announcements for clients on separate servers via email
• Marketing emails for webinars, trades show and announcements
• IT emails for server updates and disruption
• Monthly usage of training, servers and users to 65 clients
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience, college degree (AA, BA or BS), preferable in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Self-starter, motivated and proactive, working from El Segundo office
• Proficient at completing tasks and competent in managing office improvement projects.
• Attention to detail to document, trouble shoot, track and resolve requests and issues on a timely basis. Enjoy dynamic environment and solving complex issues daily.
• Strong PC skills, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Expertise using Sales Force a plus
• Experience with QuickBooks a plus
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and tasking skills, as well as advanced reporting and presentation skills.
• Work independently and be open to ask questions. Comprehension of company procedures and policies.
Compensation: 50,000 per year plus benefits (FT) DOE
Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your experience and education in operations and/or accounting. Must be able to work in USA (Citizen or Green card)