DSI US LICENSING AUTOMATION SUMMIT
March 19-21, 2018
Productivity To Accelerate Your Business!
- Learn how to work smarter not harder
- Network to increase your company’s worth
- Share Best Practices to streamline processes
- Stay on top of industry topics and how new laws could affect your business
With all the tools at your fingertips and 2 days designed to help increase your productivity, you won’t want to miss this entertaining and educational forum!
On March 19th, 2018 DSI’s LAS attendees will convene at the Portofino Hotel in Redondo Beach, CA. A lovely oceanfront venue near LAX. Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the inviting nautical beach décor will be the backdrop as we take a look at techniques to run a successful licensing business in order to give attendees tools to take back to their teams.
- Latest Updates on New Revenue Recognition – Are You Ready?
- How to Accelerate Your Product Approvals
- DRM Tips & Tricks To Increase Productivity
- How Income Statement Processing Can Be Refined
- Mastering Common DRM Mistakes To Move You Forward
- Capturing Historical Data To Recoup From Your Guarantee
- Motivating Licensees For A Productive Partnership
- Top Reports That You Want To Know About
- Participating In Participations
- Data Security of 2018 – Is Your Company Prepared?
*Please note these items are subject to change
Last year Licensing Automation Summit…
Letter to your Boss:
I’ve recently received an invitation to attend the Dependable Solutions, Inc. (DSI) annual Licensing Automation Summit. The main objectives of this summit are to build new and maintain existing relationships with other Licensing Industry Stakeholders while attending professional educational sessions created to increase productivity.
This years summit agenda is designed to:
- Allow quality time with our account manager to review pertinent questions or processes,
- Provide insight to best practices and feature upgrades created to improve business operations,
- Participate in collaborative forums providing feedback on development processes that will accelerate our business,
- Relationship nurturing with like users and other Licensing industry stakeholders, which could lead to more business and greater insights,
- Offer a robust schedule that provides time for me to check in and make sure everything is running smoothly so you don’t have to worry ,
- Various informative sessions about software and licensing industry topics,
- Educational opportunity to delve into topics such as how the critical revenue recognition changes will affect us in 2018,
- Develop and unite our team allowing us to be more efficient at our jobs.
---Lastly, valuable networking opportunities with like users and licensing industry stakeholders that could lead to more business.
They have also created opportunity within the schedule to allow me to check-in with work and make sure everything is running smoothly so I won’t be missing anything.----
All that is required of me to attend is your permission and a payment of $795. If we sign up before February 6th, we can even take advantage of the early bird registration rate of $695. They even offer a 15% discount for 2 or more attendees!
Upon my return from the conference, I will share the information I gather with you and the rest of the team. With everything being offered by DSI, this is a can’t afford to miss opportunity!