Client Services Account Manager
The Client Services Account Manager is responsible for the complete client relationship between Dependable Solutions Inc. (DSI) and both new and existing clients.
- Supervisor: Director of Client Services (Dallas, TX)
- Primary contact for existing clients of DRM to strengthen relationships.
- Receives daily calls and emails from clients and responds accordingly.
- Schedules and conducts call with clients to learn key insights into clients’ businesses, offers support and training to maximize their use of DRM.
- Troubleshoots, documents and tracks items reported by clients.
- New Client implementations which include developing project plans, training schedules and gathering requirements to ensure successful implementations.
- Conducts training for new and existing clients either remotely or on-site with clients.
- Ownership of Statement of Work process and issue resolution.
- Provide sales support including system demonstrations for potential clients.
- Travel to clients and DSI events
- Excellent customer service skills and strong training abilities.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks across multiple clients at any given time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a strategic approach to maintaining existing business relationships and driving new business growth.
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive.
- Effective written and oral communications.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail (documentation, troubleshoot).
- Expertise using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Additional languages beneficial (French, German, Japanese)
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be invited for an initial telephone interview. Candidates who are invited to interview for this position should be prepared to discuss their relevant industry experience and answer questions designed to gauge their qualification.
Additional consideration will be made for all candidates who are well prepared for their interview.