Senior .NET Developer
REPORTS TO: Director of Software Development
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ and surrounding locations
TELECOMMUTE: Exclusively, with the exception of several face-to-face meetings and events each year
SALARY: $75,000.00 per year, plus benefits
Dependable Solutions has developed a standout product used by licensees, licensors, and agents in the licensing industry. Our Web based application provides users with the ability to manage every aspect of their licensing needs. This includes contract management, financial transactions, royalty management, and asset management. More recent additions to our suite of software includes an API that facilitates integration with third party software.
The Development Team at Dependable Solutions is constantly striving to enhance our software by making it more robust, scalable, and flexible with additions like the API, while balancing requests for new features, functionality, and, at times, customizations to the software. You will be play an essential role in helping us achieve these goals, and be integral to ensuring our product continues be the industry’s leading automated solution.
· Ten or more years of experience working with C#.
· Ten or more years of experience working with ASP.NET, including experience with Web Forms.
· Ten or more years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, including data modeling, query optimization, maintenance, high availability, etc.
· Proficiency with jQuery and jQueryUI.
· Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
· Strong understanding of distributed architecture.
· Strong understanding of dependency injection.
· Experience with Azure and Azure Services.
· Knowledge of Team Foundation Server.
· Windows server administration to the extent that distributed applications can be deployed and configured (encryption, permissions, Kerberos, etc.).
· Aptitude for technical writing.
This is a senior level position. We are not looking for entry or mid-level candidates at this time. Please take this into consideration before applying.
You should be very comfortable taking a leadership role in a team of dedicated developers. This includes mentoring, driving projects toward completion, and contributing to the team’s overall success. You should also have
the ability to evaluate use cases and business rules, after which detailed requirements can be defined and documented.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the above requirements to email@example.com. You must already be authorized to work in the US (US Citizen or Green Card holder).
Qualified candidates will be invited for an initial telephone interview. Candidates who are invited to interview for this position should be prepared to discuss their relevant industry experience and answer questions designed to gage their understanding of various technologies and concepts. Based on their responses, candidates may be asked to provide code samples and/or other examples to help illustrate their technical abilities and prowess. Additional consideration will be made for all candidates who are well prepared for their interview.