Mid-Level .NET Developer
LOCATION: Remote (California based company)
TELECOMMUTE: 100% from home. Some travel for team meetings may be required a few times per year.
TERM: Fulltime consultant (40 hours/week with Saturday and Sunday off).
SALARY: DOE (experienced based)
Dependable Solutions has developed a product used by licensees, licensors, and agents in the licensing industry. The Web based application provides users with the ability to manage every aspect of their licensing needs. This includes contract management, financial transactions, royalty management, and asset management. More recent additions to our suite of software includes an API that facilitates integration with third party software.
The Development Team at Dependable Solutions is constantly striving to enhance our software by making it more robust, scalable, and flexible with additions like the API. At that same time, the team is working against various requests for new features, functionality, and, at times, customizations to the software. To this end, we are looking for a person who can join our Development Team and work toward these goals.
· Three to six years of experience working with C#.
· Three to six years of experience working with ASP.NET (specifically with Web Forms).
· Three to six years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
· Three to six years of experience working with HTML5 and CSS3.
· Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
· Experience with RESTful Web services.
· Knowledge of Team Foundation Server.
· Knowledge of JIRA.
· Windows server administration (Server 2012 and above).
· Aptitude for technical writing.
· Experience with SQL Server Administration (index placement, query optimization, backup plans, performance tuning, etc.).
This is a mid-level position. We are not looking for entry level candidates at this time. Please take this into consideration before applying.
Candidates should be very comfortable working with a team of dedicated developers toward common goals, while simultaneously working independently to complete assigned tasks and projects. These individuals should be detail oriented and driven to complete tasks on time and according to specification. We are looking for a team member who can contribute to our overall success.
Qualified candidates who are invited to interview for this position should be prepared to discuss their relevant industry experience and answer questions designed to gage their understanding of various technologies and concepts. Based on their responses, candidates may be asked to provide code samples and/or other examples to help illustrate their technical abilities and prowess. Additional consideration will be made for all candidates who are well prepared for their interview.
Must be able to communicate fluently in English with the US Based development team as well as well rest of the US based Quality Assurance and Client Services team members.
Please email your resume to: