Improving College Licensing Brand Automation
Los Angeles, CA (March 15, 2011) - Trademark licensing professionals will have a chance to review a novel and industry changing view on college licensing during the "Improving College Licensing Brand Automation," from 10:30 - 11:30 am PST, Wednesday April 18 2012.
In less than 60 minutes, college licensors will learn how The Ohio State University has improved their brand licensing processes through central automation of all their brands. Find out how your university program can benefit from an internal licensing administration system to have current information on all your agreements, reported royalties, sales analytics, contract renewals, product approvals and management reporting.
- What: Improve College Licensing Automation
- When: 10:30 - 11:30 am PST, Tuesday April 3 2012
- Online registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/
- Cost: The webinar is free
- Who should attend: College licensing professionals, everyone using LRG or CLC as brand agents.
- Limited to 50 people