Latest Version of DRM Improves Performance Across all Departments
Latest Version of Dependable Rights Manager Improves Performance Across all Departments
"We have many new tools for the financial users and new executive dashboards to help get higher level exposure to the benefits of implementing DRM." says Marty Malysz, president of Dependable Solutions, Inc. "The latest enhancements in DRM offer significant gains in all departments of a licensing company."
Dependable Rights Manager:
- A new field called Alternate SKU # has been added as a new field when defining SKUs and is also an available field within the SKU Import.
- Added ability to merge contract data into a standard template to create contracts, deal memos and merge documents.
- Setting up the financial area for automated journals has been reformatted for easier use. In addition, there are new options to specify different accounts by contract type for further journal detail.
- Licensees have additional total details on the screen assisting them in confirming their uploaded royalties prior to submitting.
- The exception processing of royalty statements has been enhanced to include several new filters assisting in analyzing the details and errors found in royalty reports.
- Royalty reports are now able to be submitted in xls format along with the current csv format.
- In companies and contacts, the ability to add an image for each contact is now available.
- For confidential activities, a new feature has been added restricting the view of the activity to only those designated. Activity log templates have been enhanced with more flexible options, such as allowing the template to be used for multiple companies.
- User security has been enhanced to limit a user to specific contracts they have access to. This allows you to limit access to contracts to specific brand managers or departments.
- When reviewing a particular SKU's detail, there is a new link to the submission details (view only) to review the approval history, if the SKU was approved through the Approval Workflow module.
- All users from a licensee now have the ability to work on all submissions regardless which user initiated the submission.
- Content library now offers preview images for .PS and .ES file types.
- A new "System Status" check is available showing many statistics including the number of contracts, how many with guarantees, etc.
- Users now have an option to change the color pallet of their specific screen to create a personalized view for each DRM user.
- Enhancements have been made to be more compatible with Google Chrome and Safari browsers.
Several new informative reports included in this update:
- Brand Management Report: This report lists the most recent entry of an activity log made at the contract level. This report is helpful for those tracking status of contract negotiations through activity logs, namely showing the current stage of the process.
- 8 Quarter Report: This report details the last 8 reporting periods of financial activity along with total financial activity to date.
- Guarantee Payment by Date with Recoupment: This report details upcoming guarantee payments, taking into account sales and recoupment off of guarantees.