Risk & Reward: Protecting Your Brand to Grow Revenues & Ensure Brand Value—A Licensing-Industry Webinar
July 25, 2018– As part of an ongoing partnership, Dependable Solutions, Inc. and Authentic Vision, Inc. will co-host a webinar to introduce licensing professionals to the latest in integrated licensing automation and authentication technology.
Licensing professionals will learn how the combination of tools from the two companies can automate business processes while securing an organization’s IP and licensed goods.
This webinar will help attendees learn more about:
- Innovations in authentication technology
- The value of integrated authentication and tracking for all product delivery stages from licensing to distribution
- The power of automated licensing operations
Register to Join Authentic Vision's CEO / Founder Thomas Weiss, and Dependable Solutions' President, Marty Malysz, as they introduce the integrative technology that is available to prevent counterfeiting, protect companies’ brands, and increase revenue.
- What: Risk & Reward: Protecting Your Brand to Grow Revenues & Ensure Brand Value
- When: 10:00 – 11:00 am PST, Wednesday, July 25, 2018
- Cost: The webinar is free
- Who should attend: Brand licensing industry professionals
- Online registration: RSVP by visiting: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7208686694353550082
About Dependable Solutions, Inc.
Dependable Solutions, Inc. (DSI) delivers the latest financial management, creative approval systems and services to agents, licensors and licensees. Our experienced team of licensing, creative and royalty specialists help clients automate all of their licensing processes. DSI is based in Los Angeles, with offices in Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Stamford, and London, with clients worldwide. For more information about DSI, please visit www.dependablerights.com.
About Authentic Vision, Inc.
Authentic Vision [AV] is the provider of a patented 2 Factor-Authentication [2FA] security tag solutions backed by a software platform designed for brand managers, product development and operations professionals. Unlike QR codes and holograms, each AV security tag is unique, containing random 3D structures generated in real-time to ensure greater brand integrity and less risk for knock-off products. AV’s 2FA security tag makes the competitor’s secondary verification solutions obsolete.